- 1. From selection and recruitment, CSLPL provides comprehensive crew management from single hire to full fleet crews’ deployment, with visa, flat-state and immigration documentation support, combine Logistics, administrative and travel services. We conduct our recruitment via global network with extensive and active database for officers and crews for all types of vessels.
- 2. We provide arrangement of medical examination for crews and validate their qualification before confirmation.
- 3. Training – our basic training includes Standard of Training Certification and Watch keeping (STCW). We ensure well trained mariners in meeting high professional standards.
- 4. We provide arrangement for home allotment/ Wages/ CTM (Cash to master).
- 5. We provide agency service for Client or operational area requirement support.
- 1. CSLPL marine services include ISM/ ISPS/ MLC/ Documentation/ Certification/ Class – We ensure vessels’ compliance with regulatory agencies.
- 2. We manage off-hire, activation & deactivation custodianship, Ship arrest (seized vessel) custodianship & development of lay-up plans.
- 3. We conduct inspection to ensure strict adherence of PM system by shore and sea-going staff.
- 4. We conduct periodic drill/ exercise – for Safety and security assessments and awareness training as required.
- 5. We coordinate Internal / external Audit with corrective action implementation.
- 6. We monitor vessel operation and perform regular vessel visits.
- 7. We give priority to Crisis/ Emergency Response with effective Crisis Management & Communication System (CMCS).
- 8. Purchasing and Procurement – with worldwide purchasing connection, we continuously widen the source to provide better value to the customers
- 1. CSLPL embraces with comprehensive Dry Dock management with experienced superintendents and managers.
- 2. We continuously enhance Maintenance and Repairs (M&R) plan, for the prevention of unnecessary breakdown/ stoppage of vessels.
- 3. We provide experienced superintendent for new ship building/ shipyard supervision personally.
Admin & Supports
- 1. CSLPL comes with strong in-house Finance Control & accounting team.
- 2. We provide efficient Daily cash flow report & operating funds reconciliation, reporting to ship owners daily, together with weekly summary and monthly report.
- 3. We we provide comprehensive Budgeting/ P&L and concise Management Reporting System (MRS).
- 4. Contract administration – We manage contracts with charterers, insurance, legal and all related contracts in ship management.
- 5. Chartering – we have wide range of charterers / ship brokers contacts, for the best possible return of investment (ROI) for the ship owners.
- 6. Insurance – we provide procurement of insurance on behalf of customer, ensuring full coverage of all risk, pollution, accidents, war/ pirate... and we also involve in claims handling and adjusting.